After a much needed mini vacation and a bit of extra time on my hands, I decided to start documenting my monthly reads and goals. Hopefully, this will help me stay on track see progress (or lack thereof) throughout the year. And don't worry. I'll keep it short and sweet.
What I read in August:
- Run more miles than I ran last month (34+ miles)
- Put together an emergency preparedness plan
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Plant new veggies for fall harvest
- Start (and finish) our marriage prep course program