I've been waiting for fall for quite some time. September was so full of events, so I'm hoping October brings a bit more calm and cozy nights and weekends. I'm also going to give the no-shopping-for-the-month another shot, since last month wasn't too difficult. And of course, I'll continue tackling my fall bucket list too!
WHAT I READ IN SEPTEMBER:
- Don't You Cry (totally unexpected ending!)
REVISITING MY GOALS FOR SEPTEMBER:
- Run more miles than I ran last month (34+ miles) - Not trying to come up with excuses, but I had an awful cold for the last week of September and did not move one bit.
- Put together an emergency preparedness plan - We actually did this! I'd still like to add a few more items to the box, but we could definitely survive an emergency with what we have.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day - I was really bad at tracking this, so I'm going to give it another shot.
- Plant new veggies for fall harvest - We did not do this, but we did build a fence and have continue to harvest our summer tomatoes and peppers. That has to count for something.
- Start (and finish) our marriage prep course program - We'll give this a try this month since we have about 9 weeks to go until wedding day.
- Run more miles than I ran last month (9+ miles)
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Start (and finish) our marriage prep course program
- Put together my work and home DIY Halloween costume
- Have a successful bachelorette party in Nicaragua
There are a lot of last month's goals that carried over but I'm really hoping that I can get it together this month and complete them.